One Care Program
BHN One Care is a home health program for adults who have Commonwealth Care Alliance insurance and who have a connection to BHN or to the Holyoke Health Center. One Care provides team-based, comprehensive medical and behavioral health care management services. We serve members with chronic medical problems, intellectual disabilities, behavioral health issues, and substance use disorders.
Eligibility and Locations
- Adults, ages 21 – 64
- Must have Commonwealth Care Alliance insurance
- Receive services from BHN or Holyoke Health Center
- Residents of Franklin, Hampden, Hampshire Counties
Contact Us: (413) 272-0715
- 417 Liberty Street, Springfield, MA
- 230 Maple Street, Holyoke, MA
Services are offered in English and Spanish. Interpreter services can be arranged for other languages.
Funded by Commonwealth Care Alliance, http://www.commonwealthonecare.org
Enrollment materials: http://www.mass.gov/eohhs/consumer/insurance/one-care/one-care-enrollment-materials.html