The Village for Youth is a Community Based Acute Treatment (CBAT) short-term, residential program for youth ages 10-17. CBAT provides short-term crisis stabilization, therapeutic intervention, and specialized programming in a staff-secure environment with a high degree of supervision and structure.
Services for Older Children and Youth
Acute therapeutic services include:
- Psychiatric assessment and treatment inclusive of the MA Child and Adolescent Needs and Strengths tool
- Pharmacological assessment, treatment and monitoring
- Nursing care
- Individual, group and family therapy
- Care coordination
- Family consultation
- Discharge planning
- Coordination with each child’s school and Individualized Education Program (IEP)
Eligibility and Location
- Ages 10-17
- Males and females
- Referrals are taken from any Emergency Services Crisis Program or from hospitals seeking to step a youth down from inpatient levels of care.
Contact us to explore payment/coverage options.
Fax: (413) 391-7805
385 Maple Street
The Village for Youth has been funded via generous grants from MBHP, The Irene E. & George A. Davis Foundation, United Bank Foundation, Health New England and Baystate Health Systems.