Intensive Care Coordination (ICC) for youth with serious emotional or behavioral health needs uses ‘wraparound’ principles to guide the work with youth and families. Wraparound is simply the coordination of multiple services via a tailored plan to address the needs of the youth.
ICC and Family Support and Training Programs Join Forces to Support Parents
A Care Coordinator and a Family Partner are assigned to work at the family residence and in the community to build a support team of the family’s choice (e.g. teacher, therapist, state agency worker, neighbors, friends, extended family members, etc.) to work together on prioritized goals.
Eligibility and Locations
- Children and youth under 21 years old with a serious emotional disturbance (SED)
- The youth needs or currently has multiple services
- The family/legal guardian consents to participate in ICC
- The youth is living in a home setting, or in an out-of-home setting with a scheduled discharge date in the next 180 days
Contact us to explore payment/coverage options.
Central Intake: (413) 737-2439
Child Guidance Clinic
110 Maple Street, Springfield MA 01105
Services are offered in English and Spanish. Interpreter services are available for ASL and can be arranged for other languages.
- For more information on CBHI services masspartnership.com
- For information on availability of services in your area mabhaccess.com
(use guest login)
- For information on Wraparound http://www.nwi.pdx.edu