BHN Early Intervention provides comprehensive, integrated services that promote the overall development and well-being of children birth to three years old.
Early Intervention Promotes Early Childhood Success
- Parent education and supports
- Home visits
- Developmental play groups
- Physical, occupational and speech language therapy
- Access to Autism services
- Infant massage therapy
- Family supports for complicated health care needs
- Transition to community or clinical services
Eligibility and Locations
Children are eligible based on developmental delays, or risk for delays based on biological or environmental risk factors. The Early Intervention team serves children from birth to age 3 and their families in Springfield, East Longmeadow, Longmeadow, Hampden and Wilbraham.
Contact us: (413) 304-2942
Child Guidance Clinic
110 Maple Street, Springfield, MA 01105
Contact us to explore payment/coverage options.
Services are offered in English and Spanish. Interpreter services can be arranged for other languages.