The Community Support Program (CSP) is a short-term program designed to help adults with mental health or substance use challenges to live independently in the community. BHN CSP serves adults who have recently been in or who are at risk for psychiatric hospitalization or admission to detox.
Find Supports for Long-Term Recovery and Independent Living
Staff assist individuals with accessing community resources, including,
- Transportation services*
- Food pantries
- Day programs
- Public entitlements
- Therapeutic services
- Housing stability
*CSP can provide short-term transportation assistance to professional appointments while long-term transportation services are being secured via outside providers.
Eligibility and Locations
- Adults, 18 and older
- Recent admission to, or at risk for an inpatient behavioral health or detox facility
Contact us at (413) 304-2944 to explore payment/coverage options.
Intake and Triage: (413) 737-2439 for referral for CSP services at:
- BHN Springfield, 417 Liberty Street, Springfield, MA
- Mt Tom Mental Health Center, 40 Bobala Road, Holyoke, MA
- Carlson Detox, 471 Chestnut Street, Springfield, MA
- BHN The Carson Center, 77 Mill Street, Westfield, MA
Services are offered in English and Spanish. Interpreter services can be arranged for other languages.