Intensive Care Coordination
Intensive Care Coordination (ICC)
ICC is a service that uses the Wraparound care planning process to coordinate multiple services and supports for youth with Serious Emotional Disturbance (SED). Involvement and participation in ICC is voluntary.
A care coordinator is assigned to work with each youth and family enrolled in ICC. The care coordinator is responsible for working with the youth and family to:
- Complete a risk management and safety plan
- Conduct a comprehensive home-based assessment of the youth’s and family’s strengths and needs
- Assemble a care planning team of the family’s preference made up of formal (e.g. teachers, state agency workers, etc) and natural supports (e.g. friends, neighbors, etc) to help support the youth and family
- Facilitate development of an individual care plan (ICP_ that guides the family and team in pursuing goals identified by the care planning team
- Make sure services and supports identified on the ICP are in place and coordinated
To make a referral for Intensive Care Coordination services please contact:
Linda Roy, Director, Family Support & Training
866.577.8860 (Toll Free)
Someone should return your call within 24 hours to schedule a face-to-face interview.