The Hope Center is a 30-bed Post ATS Step Down program. Our program provides up to 30 days of post detoxification and/or stabilization services for men and woman, ages 18 and older, with a primary substance abuse disorder. Our multi-disciplinary team includes Licensed Alcohol and Drug Counselors, Social Workers, Recovery Specialists, Psychiatric Consultation, and an on site Nurse providing a full range of treatment.
- Bio-psychosocial Assessment
- Individualized Treatment Planning
- Individual and Group Counseling
- Family Services
- Health Monitoring, Education, and Access
- Service/Care Coordination
- Aftercare Planning
- Referral and Follow-up
The goal of the Hope Center is to provide appropriate interventions and services that allow the individual to engage in early recovery and transition to the next level of treatment. Our philosophy is based on individual empowerment and the belief that your skills and strenghts are valuable assets to your recovery.
The Hope Center supports you in feeling empowered by working with you to:
- Identify your skills, strengths, and resources
- Develop an individualized treatment plan that incorporates your skills, strengths, and resources
- Focus on "What's right", not just "What's wrong."
- Develop an aftercare plan that addresses your individual needs.
The Hope Center
35 Heywood Street
Springfield, MA 01104
Tel. 413-746-HOPE (4673) Fax. 413-746-4674